Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, June 25, 2010

Hippi hippo


MY IDOL! ( La pi xiao xin ! )
Hi .
Had a ok-ok day . (: Went to baby's house again , slacked till 4plus , saw Jarrod and Maxi when leaving . :>
Went home , chiong ace-learning and crap . Now my hwk left : 1SUMMARY , CHINESE COMPO ; COMPRE , ABIT ACE-LEARNING . Luckily not too much or else monday will be totally toasted . :x Holidays ending soon ~Time flies so fast now 2 more days , i'm back to school . NOOOOOOOOOO!
I haven't really went out to have fun leh . ):
Tuesday is the inter-class thingy , woooooooooooooooo ~ Prepare to see touch-rugby match ! :D Hope first week of school , not so tedious to kill me . :x

Alrightyyyyy , dont crap already . (; Toodles .

( 10 more days , baby )