Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hope you won't not disappoint me .









Overdue pictures ! :D

Post about yesterday . (:
Went out with Justin and Cindy . Justin went for his piercing . WOO! XD
I went to shop for baby's gift for 1st monthsary . <3 Had a hard time choosing things . I'm troublesome . :x
We went for lunch at Swensens . (: Thanks for the drinks treat Justin !
Went further shopping ..... blah blah blah ....
Went back to school nearby , slacked .
Home sweet home ! :D

Today :
Went out with family . :D Having bad abdomen cramps , not feeling too well . :x
Throat pain too ! ): OMG , please get well soon ! HAHAH .
Planning to go out soon ! Marina barrage ? (:
BYEEEEEEEE!

Baby , i hope you wont disappoint me alright . :x 7 more days , i love you .