Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Swirl me around in your arms ,

BABY! :D





















Pictures spam ! :D
Had a awesome with baby and friends yesterday . (:
Shopped at Marina Square and Suntec . Subsequently , went to Marina Barrage for a short picnic . Rained but we had FUN! (:
Saw Miss Hester Oh at thr with her two dogs , dogs are scary ! ):
Played like mad .
Cabbed back with Cindy , Alvin and baby ! (:
Sent Cindy and Alvin home then spend a lil' personal time with baby . Kiss goodbye . (:
Homed . (:
To all my mothers in the world :
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

to my mom :
Thank you mumo for letting me arriving in this world with the 9 months hardship carrying me in you . Thankyou for letting me be so happy for this 14years of my life with you and family . Though you do scold me , but mumo .. Please trust me . Thankyou so much mumo . I love you .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALVIN BRO !
Grow up ler , cant so childish kay ! ^^