Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, May 14, 2010

I miss baby ! D:


Lazy to blog ; tired .
Today spend very limited time with Baby . :/
I miss you so much .

Summarise :
School-ed . Had lunch with baby , Cindy and Linkai . (: Headed back for school ; slacked .
Sent Cindy and Baby out of school , went for training subsequently .
I wore baby's shirt for training ! <: After training , slacked with CK and Derrick . Plus my chocolate , JARROD ! :D Met baby , pei him take bus to his tuition . Homed after that . :P
i ♥ it when you took my hands . i ♥ it when you hug me when i'm moody . i ♥ it when you cuddle me after a long day at school , showing me you're a lil' tired . i ♥ it when you tickle me to tell me , you're playful . i ♥ it when our noses come in contact with one another . Lastly , i ♥ ♥ ♥ it when you whisper I LOVE YOU in my ears gently . ♥


Tag replies !

Yiqing: Helloooooooo ! Yeah I know your kor tell me ^^ got make wish ?! Heyhey I take your april 24th's quiz ah . <3
Reply : Hai ! Ohh , i never make wish . :X So concidence ! :>

Jolyn: You and 1 are more compatible !:> And 13 does not speak evil language but toddler language. AHAHAHAHA . He better not see this, if not he will nag me for insulting him ;B
Reply : HAHHAA Thankyou sist ! ^^ HAHA , momo not so bad to nag at you lah . He speak EVIL LANGUAGE ! :D