Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Saturday, April 17, 2010

don't mess up with me okay













Happy birthday to Phaqi , Miaojun . (: * for this week .
Clarify time .
Ok , i don't like *ahem N . He's a friend to me . A good one . F-R-I-E-N-D! Mark that word in your mind . It's so tiring when it's so stress at studies already and yet , i have to face this type of nonsense . Sabotage people liking another person very fun ? Or gossiping about others very interesting ? Ever wonder if someone did that to you , will you be angry ??! Put yourself in my shoes , will you like if someone bombed you saying you like that person and after that , that person avoided you ?!
Don't do what you don't want others to do you .

i'm so tired of this kinda crap , what : liking him and crushing on him . -.- Won't you guys grow up ? If you think that phase " love you " to friends meant i love him/her , then i can ONLY describe you in 2words , childish and retarded . Be a grown up manxzx . Don't embarrass yourself okay . Nonsense stuffs you do , wont make you grow up .