Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, April 23, 2010

You leave me breathless ,

Had a freakout and tiring week. D:
Studies , peers pressure , nonsensical people finding troubles for me , misunderstandings , cold wars , quarrels and etc . What's going on in my life ?!
Nothing's going smoothly .

-Nonsensical trouble makers .
Seriously , you guys hate me or not , i don't give a F***ing damn okay . But don't even try to attempt to mess up my life , i keep quiet is not because i don't know but i chose to ignore childish people like you guys . Won't you ever grow up for goodness sake ?
Don't go over my limits alright , i don't have much patience , you can test me if you want but don't blame and say i didn't warn you okay . -.-"

-Studies
I'm trying my best to concentrate . I'm beginning to study already . Miracle isn't ? (:

-Cold wars ; Quarrels ; Misunderstandings
I don't know why all these goes on and on .. Made my point and cleared the misunderstandings already . But why are you still avoid me ? i don't know what are you thinking ..
I cherish our friendship okay even if you don't , i do .
i love you as - A FRIEND . Merely a friend !
Treating you good doesn't meant I LIKE YOU okay - for goodness sake !

Peer pressure
i don't know what to say ...

Advertising time :
WOOHOO ! It's the advertising time ! (:

- Jarrod ( Chocolate ) has cut his thick hair ! Then now he got sexy hair with his cute face ! (: He's so famous among the sec1 GIRLS . HAHAHAAHA !
He got a kiddie signature smile that is cute ttm! :D
Of course , because everyone eats chocolate ! (:
This is how he became famous too ! (: * Claps ~

( crapping around ! ^^ )
- Cynthia's defination of my chocolate , Jarrod Chin ! (: