Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Saturday, April 24, 2010

You're my mood .

I think I love you because I only think about you
I keep on smiling 'cause of you
when I close my eyes, I see you.
Over and over , I long for your kiss
And when I don't talk to you for a day , I already start to miss

I think i need you more than a crying baby need his mother . :X
My heart aches when I talk to you
My heart aches when I don’t hear from you
My heart aches when I long for you
Have i really fallen for you ? I don't know ..

Quiz .
1. What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Air stewardess . (:

2. Have you ever fallen in love?
- Of course . (:

3. Do you like older guys/ girls?
- Huh ? Age gap you meant ?

4. Who are the most important people to you?
- *Ahem , Brothers / sisters . :D

5. What/Who are you thinking of right now?
- Thinking of him . :X

6. What is your favourite colour?
- Green / Pink .

7. Are you seriously in love now?
-I don't know ..

8. Would you cry for the one you love?
- OF COURSE ! :P

9. Have you ever failed in life?
- Definitely.

10. What is your full name?
- Cynthia Lim JiaYing

11.Do you like your first name?
- Yeapxzxz

12.How long have you liked the person you currently like?
- Waiting for him since 14 dec'10 .

13.Have you kissed anyone in the last 48 hours?
- Np . ^^

14.Did you cry today?
- Not yet .

15.What are you doing this morning at 8am?
-Just woke up.

16.What are you doing an hour ago?
- Computer-ing

17.What are you currently doing?
- Still computer-ing . :X

18.Who last texted you a msg?
- Alvin

19.Have you told anybody that you love them today?
-Yeapp

20.Do you miss anyone now?
- Definitely. (:

21.Any plans for tomorrow?
- No idea yet . :/

22.Is there anyone you want to be with now?
- Yes . <:

23.Name someone who make you smile today.
- YAP FENGWEI . (:

24.Name a friend whose name stats with 'Z'.
- ZongHan

25.Which of your friend stays closest to you?
- Minyi . :D

26.Do you prefer to call or to text?
- Call. (:

27.Was yesterday better than today?
- Yeapcxz

28.Can you live a day without tv and your phone?
- NO !

29.Are you mad about anything now?
- yeappzx

30.Do you ever think that relationships are really worth it?
-Yeaaa (:

31.Last person you visited in a hospital?
- My uncle .

32.When is your last and second last hug?
- 22nd April'10 . To JOLYN LIM JIAYING . :D

33.What does the last text msg in your inbox says?
- Lol ok .

34.How do you feel about your life now?
- Sucks ttm

35.Do you hate anyone?
- Yes, i think?

36.Last person you called?
- Jacinda mumo

37.Who usually sent you the most texts in a month?
- Fengwei .

38.Is your room messy now?
- Definitely

39.What are you currently doing?
- Rotting .