Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, January 15, 2010

Missing you to the core ,

Hi. I'm back! (:

Monday -
School-ed ; *forget where i went also. -.-"
Hahaaaaaaa.. Never see until him. D: Tsktsk..

Tuesday -
School-ed ; Slack with Jiajen and Jonathan. (: After that , saw Eugene and Junhong , slacked and ate lunch with them plus Jiajun at 151. (:
Accompanied Eugene to his house there. (: Home-d after that.
Saw him once only. :<

Wednesday -
School-ed ; Slacked with Jiajen for a while then went for training! (: Yay! I saw him finally...
Only training then will see him , plus he graduating ler .... ):
Hope he remembers his promise to take me flying next year. O:

Thursday -
School-ed ; went to Hongwei's house together with Raelene , Charis , Jeremy , Justin , BoonTeck .. Should be doing project but we played and watched vids. Haha! Justin uber lame. -.- Headed to TM after that with Raelene and Charis. (: Went to Mom's office and headed back to TM again. (:
Saw Aunty Susan and the sec4 Germaine. LOL!
Hom-ed at 10 plus. (:

Friday ( today) -
School-ed ; Supposed to slack with Jiajen but lazy. Haha. Paiseh lo. D:
Chatted with Amanda Chipster at the hall. Then can see him also. (: After that , she went for NPCC while i set up the courts and stuffs. Played with Tianli for a while , slippery like hell. -.-"
Haha! Training starts. Was a little pissed off by him cuz he like biased , treat me differently... ): Everyone thought he and Tianli ......... D': Sighs. Then when training about to end , Eugene came looking for me. Had a nice chat at the door there. (8

Norrizam so funny , the convesation is lidat :
E = Eugene ; C=Cynthia (ME) ; N= Norrizam.
* Partially of the convesation.
E : Got chio-bu anot? (:
C : -.-" You see for yourself lo .
E : Wa! No chio de. Ask me come up.
C : Haha! Pei wo lah. (;
( Norrizam walked towards us )
N : Cynthia ! Your boyfr uh?! :D
C : No lah! My brother! (:
E ; C ; N : *Laughs!

Lame lah. Eugene is brother lah. (: Not boyfriend. My heart attached to someone le.. But his heart attached to H _ _ _ _ _ _ .... D': Tsktsk..
I love him ; he loves her. D:
Then his mom fetch him , i made Eugene take my rackets for me! (:
Packet dinner for family , and bussed with Junhong , Eugene and Leecheng. (: Damn funny sia!
Hom-ed after that. (:

I miss him so badly.. D': I love you.
WAIT FOR YOU - Elliot Yamin! :D