Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, January 8, 2010

That breakway ,

Happy 10th GANS-couple monthsary to Junhong and me! (:
Hey girlfriend ! Thanks for everything yaw. Love youuuuu loaddddddddddddddddds! HAHA!
All the best for everything , O's and love. :D

Boreddddddd !
Meeting MiaoJun later and Cindy! Gonna donate money! (: See i so kind right? Lol !
Yesterday donated two bucks to school. Today will donate six bucks. ^^
Okay lah , will post more when i'm back later. (:
Loveeeeeeeeeeees !

(-/Edited)
Met up with Cindy at 12 noon , then went to roam around Jalan Damai . Went to bubbletea shop. (: After that , MJ called me to go school thr. Then while walking there , saw Doreen and clique. They asked me for donations. -.-
Gave Sameo kor 2 bucks , Benjamin kor and Doreen jie each 1 buck. Others , Paiseh. Broke liao. Cuz promised to give others. :/ After that , gave Mj 2bucks and Xy mommy 2bucks also. (: Saw Ian kor and Gerald.O daddy ! Haha.
Decided to head for MiaoJun's house first as she wanted to changed. Saw tht girl with her boyfriend. Oh yuck. She kept diao me. CCB. _|_
Then bussed to MJ house. She bathed then we lunch-ed and went to shop for some stuffs. Headed back to MJ's house , slack and play poker. I earn money! But never count how much. -.-
After that , went to TM for dinner and treated MJ dinner. (: Then three of us cabbed to my bus stop. In the cab , we kept laughing like mad cows! :D It's long since i laughed that much since i lost him... :/
Mj went to accompany Cindy then i headed home. (:

Manxzxzzx.. Today i spent alot. -.-" Broke liao. TskTsk. Drinking fruit wine. (:
Byeeeeeeeeeeee! :D