Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pratically hopeless ,















Hi ! (:
Yesterday blogger screwed up! ):
Doing a short post for the past 5days. :D And today also.

School-ed everyday per usual. (: Support the team 3days in a week. Everyone is getting injuried and ill . D:
BNSS thrashed Majustri ! 5-0 ; WOOOO ! :DD
( SHORT POST ! ) HAHA.

Today :
Went to school for the parents meeting . (: THANKS to Cedric's mom , she treat me cab . :D
Met Cindy daughter , went to roam around then head for the hall for the talk. Ok , it's totally bored yaw. Principal kept repeating stuffs , HAHA. I got evidence that it's bored , i found Amira's mom falling asleep too! :/LOLLOL.
Then slacked with Cindy and CO. at the bubbletea shop. :] Aunt called to bring me out today . She came to fetch me from school. Then we head to Junction8 , nothing to buy. D:
Headed to Marina Square , and another aunt joined us. Still nothing to buy ! DD:
Lastly , headed to Novena Square . (: Aunt bought me a vest for 40 bucks and a dress from 50 bucks ! Oh my ! THANKS THANKS ! :D Luv you manxzcx. ^^
Ate , then aunt sent me home! (:
No one's at home now. I'm such a loner. HAHA. (:

Byeeee! :D

* I'm trying to forget you by getting together with someone , i'm such a playgirl. ):