Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm lack of you ,

Hihi ! Sorry for not posting and leaving it so dead ! OPPS. :/
Post from Wednesday . (:

Wednesday :
School-ed . Have training after that . Tired yet satisfied ! :D Headed to bbtea shop after that . Chit chat around there then HOMED. (:
PS : I hate AK . I believed the entire team does too !

Thursday :
School-ed . Supposed to go to TM with Cindy and Minyi . But we took alot time and when we were done , it's like 3 plus alr. I didn't felt like going anymore so we slacked at my block downstairs ! :D Had longgggggggggggggggggg chat Cindy on so many things. Oh my ! I sure miss her alot. Siann..

Why the teacher wanna make us separate !? D:
I miss Cindy , Samita , Jacinda , Daniel , Jeremy and of course the entire , BANANAAA-Clique ! )': Even last year's joker , Zonghan , also become so quiet nowwwww ! D:
Screw that teacher ! Urgh. I hate you .

Sighs .. Come back to story .
I sent Cindy to the bus stop at 7pm . (:
Then HOMED,

Friday :
Celebrated total defence day and CNY in school . Correction : It's commerate ! LOL . So boring okay ! Why don't have training ? O: Then other CCA(s) have ! D:
Sighs. Headed to Tm with Cindy , then walked for a while . Basheer called me to go back RSS.
LOLLOL. Nobody go back one ! SIAN !
But i saw Naomi ! Oh oh ! I miss her alot ! We hugged each other .. HAHA. She's slacking with her boyfr , Willy ! Oh , i bet he thought how come i know Naomi ! HAHAHA! :P
Then headed back to school nearby , slacked ! Then HOMED ! :D

Why do i still miss you so much so much when i and you were over? it's been nearly two months ler .. D: