Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The promise(s) we made , all gone ..

Hai hai ! :D
Had a quite pleasant day . ^-^

Morning , went to meet Yuekeat kor for breakfast . (: His friend , Brandon, joined us too. We head for mac . :] Slacked after eating , then headed home .
Telly-ed ; nap . (:
Went to Doreen house ! (:
Got Miaojun , Xiaoyuan , Sameo , Weijie , Ian , Junyong , Minghui , Ngeehung and Kenneth . (: Played blackjack. Got lose got win . But end up losing $4.50 . HAHA .

Then before we all went home , slacked at the void deck. All except Junyong and NgeeHung , shared 3bottles of Heniken . (: Wa , i drank quite alot too . They are shocked i got drink . LOLLOL . It's normal de lo , Kenneth drank abit only . (:
Wa . Then stomach very warm . But very shiok !
Now , face very red . Hahaaa! Abit sleepy also. Dunno why everytime i drink , i burp alot. Bloated bah. (:

Hao lah , go aoh aoh liao . Sayonaraaaaaaaaaa! :D

PS# Get well soon Gerald daddy ! (: