Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, February 19, 2010

You're my denominator ,

Hai ! :D
Happy CNY to everyone yaw ! Hope you guys collect many red packets and become money face . $_$ HAHA. Enjoy your new year right ? I definitely enjoyed mine . Hees.
Lazy to elaborate my new year , i just enjoyed it. (:

Wednesday gotta head back to school . I was freaking sleepy. Mdm Sunarti caught me dozing off. Whoops ! D: HAHA. School-ed . Had training . We played catching cuz coaches never come . It's fun de okay. I keep bombing Fengwei ! HAHA .
I made Yuekeat run ! Opps. Sorry , forgotten your leg injury .. Ps bro . )':
Just had a awesome time ! (:
Cindy kept saying to me :
Allson = ulcers ; awesome ! LOLLOL. It sounds alike i know . But don't insult my qian bi xiao xin okay ! (: Hom-ed . Had some misunderstandings , would not wish to elaborate ! :B

Thursday : School-ed , slack till 5 plus. Hom-ed .
* NO LIFE -.-

( Today ) Friday : School-ed . (:
Had training ! It's ultra fun ! Epecially the doubles between Junhong and me against Tianli and Fengwei ! IS FUN ! We won ! Wooo XD
But at least i had a great time. Win or lose doesn't matter. (: Don't care about the ending , but at least enjoyed the process ! * 结果不重要,享受过程就好 !
Went to bbtea shop and slacked till 7 . Homed ! (:

GET WELL SOON to Hongwei ! :D Hope to see you back in class yaw.
Next tuesday , Yuekeat kor is gonna treat me dinner ! WOOOOOOOO ! :D

I thought i don't love you alr , until today's interact with you during training , the strong feelings came back . I've tried to let go but nothing seems to be working. I tried to control my feelings but i really can't . I can only say sorry if i've caused any unhappiness ! D:
But i'll NOT pester you. ._.
i really dk what to do... ):