Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, February 26, 2010

Tears never stop flowing ,

Not all love story will come with a happy and loving ending ..
Even how much effort you put in , fate is still ain't in our hands .
When God wants to end that fate of ours , there is nothing we can do ..

There are times when I cant decide
whether to see you or not,
I want to see you because I miss you

but there are times when I dont want to see you
because everytime I do,
the fact that you dont see me the way
that I see you hurts me even more ...

The weirdest thing happened the other morning...
I woke up with tears in my eyes...
and one rolling down my cheek...
and I knew I must have been dreaming of you again.

I'm not supposed to love you,
I'm not supposed to care,
I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there,
I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do,
I'm sorry I can't help myself,
I'm in love with you.

You're not worth the tears,
you're not worth the heartache.
I don't know why I give you the time.
You're not worth the pain,
you're not worth the emptiness.
I don't know why I wish you were mine.

I'm sorry for crying over you,
because I said I wouldn't.
But I didn't promise you that,
because I knew it would be a promise
I would never be able to keep.

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello ,
But forever to say Goodbye.

Nothing hurts more than realising she meant
everything to you, but you meant nothing to her.

Love is a precious gift that people
try to hold onto until the end of time,
even when there is nothing left to hold.

You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh,
but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.

True love is when you have to watch a friend leave,
with the knowledge that you might never see him again.
But you know he'll be in your mind and heart forever...



Love starts with a smile,
Grows with a kiss,
and ends with a tear

- All the love you've once showered to me , all the sweet messages , i never forget them at all ..
All your sweet actions , all our memories , is irreplaceable ..
Is you who brought me love and light into my world , but selfishly took it away and turn my world into darkness .
I really wanna tell you everything , the truth , everything everything everything ! But i know i can't . I wanna tell you how much i still love you , i know i can't too ...
Cuz you've chosen friendship than me last time..
Let silence show you the truth someday ..

I'm so lost without you .. It's been two months plus already , but why the love ain't decreasing instead the other way round?
Sorry ... D':