Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, February 26, 2010

Starry starry night , you're on my mind ..



Hai hai ! (:
Had a awesome week ! (:

Monday :
School-ed . After school , Yuquan came to my house to dye his hair. Bro brought his friends too. I help 5people dye hair including myself . (: The effect is nice ! Yuquan's hair so brown now. *Winks
Thank me hor brother . (:
Dinner-ed together . Homed . :D
* Grandpa fell down , sent to hospital . D':

Tuesday :
School-ed . Pei YueKeat korkor to hospital for treatment . (: Headed to east point after that . He was limping loh , look so pain . ): Get well soon yaw !
Cabbed to my grandma house , dinner-ed . Homed .
*Grandpa broke his arm . ):

Wednesday :
School-ed . Had training. (: I love training manxzxzx !
Headed for grandma house after that . (:
Dinner-ed ; homed .
* Grandpa looked so shag .. :/

Thursday :
School-ed . Went to play badminton in Tampines Sports Hall . Fengwei brought Sherralyn superwoman here ! :D * WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! XD
I MISS HER ! D:
They left after a while , for the talk for their Korea trip . :D Fengwei amazingly forgotten his uniform . O: HAHA !
Played for 2hours . FUN ! :D After that , Derrick lost his wallet . ): He looked so shag about it.. Tsktsk.. Cheer up di ! ^^
Dinner-ed with Tianli , Derrick , Allson [Qian pi ] and his 2friends ! ^-^
Homed .

Friday :
School-ed .
Had training ! :D
Doreen.A talked to me today. Shocked dao .. O:
After training , got workshop .. Dinner so budget , HAHA ! Fengwei and Jamien ate so heartily . (: Jamien saw the 3 pieces of tofu in my packet food and he said :

J: I want eat your tofu ! *In chinese .
C : Take lah .
Fw : Sounds so wrong !
All : * Laughs ! :D

Jamien meant he want to eat the tofu on my plate ! HAHA ! :D Throw away the food . Ate a lil' .
Headed to workshop . Had a great time . (:
Went to mac with Cindy . Complain to fw about Kong. HAHA ! :D
Homed after that . ^^

I'm so happy today ! ^^ It's long since we talked so much.. I indeed miss you.. D';
9 more days to my birthday ! ^^