Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, February 5, 2010

You melt me .

Hi .
My blog is so quiet yaw. ):

Monday :
School-ed . Forgotten where i went also . Got STM . -.-"

Tuesday :
School-ed . Also forgotten where i went . Tsktsk.. My stm is getting worse! ):

Wednesday :
School-ed .
Did CIP after school then head for training. (8
Oh my ! Worse training ever. Vomited two times. ): Then Isabel gastric pain , all can't concentrate well. D: I'm so dulan that day ! -.- Of certain reasons , i decided to keep mum for the reason why i dulan. :X
Cabbed home with Daniel . (:

Thursday :
School-ed . Ended early. Slacked with Yongsheng and CO. (:
Is fun de loh. (:

Friday :
School-ed .
Slacked around before CIP. So pekchek of asking people to put the bags in the class. All slow like wu gui . D: Urgh. Then do CIP. Is tiring okay ! Shag still nevermind , got 1 GL malay aunty scold my team lidat :
* A = Aunty
M = ME

M : Hi , is there any unwanted newspaper or clothes you want to give?
A : SHHHHH ! Got baby sleeping ! What lah !
M : * Repeat the same thing .
A : Don't have don't have ! Get lost ! Don't make my baby wake up . Waste my time ! Get lost lah , idiots bastards !
M : Sorry lah !
A : Continue scolding .
M : * DULAN ! WTF ! If i known got a baby , i shout LOUDER !
Then her baby cry. Wa! Seibeh DULAN okay ! D:
M : VERY GOOD !
A : Cursing and swearing *

Then met with Daniel and Allson. Told them what happened . They not happy . They went back to the A's house and steal her slippers then dump into the bin ! HAHA ! Thanks kor and Mei - you- bang -ku- zi - de ALLSON ! :D
Then went to help his team . (: Wa! Raining heavily. All stuck with Norrizam's team. Slacked there until all job's done . Headed back school.
Slacked until 5plus . Headed home. (;

Went to City Hall. Parents went shopping . Was like totally BORING !
Homed.
I KENA SO MANY MOSQUITOES BITES ! DD:
Tmr going Angeline cousin birthday chalet. (:
BYEE! :D