Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy birthday to myself ! :D


I''m disappointed in my birthday celebration this year ! D':





Hai hai ! :D
I'm so touched this year ! :D So many people wished me this year! ^-^
Let me name out all this sweetheart(s) ! :D
- Sherralyn superwoman !
-PhaQi sist
-Junhong girlfr
-Allson pencil
-Aunty Eleen
-Fengwei keai
-Derrick brother
-MiaoJun sist
-Joel brother
-Siyun sist
-Huihui sist
-WeeKai
-Brother
-Gerald daddy
-Kenneth.L brother
-Daman sist
-Jacinda mumo
-Waiyan
-Yuquan brother
-Penny sist
-Sijie sist
-Uncle Andrew and family
-Yiqing dasao
-Marcus
-Pierre
-Sebastian
-Peiying mumo
-Daniel.C brother
-Aunty Winnie
-Isabel
-Bvyan
-Felyna
-Christie
-Yuekeat brother
-Raelene sist
-Cindy daughter
-Jiamin boyfr
-Jamien brother
-Nicholas
-Peiwern daughter
-Bryan
-Huimin daughter
-Minsen
-Samita mango
-Hillary
-David.C brother
-Kitty sist
-Amander
-PeiQi sist
-Afiq
-Rachel
-Angel sist
-Lynn.C
-Zulhilmi
-Crystal
-Qinhui twin
-Hanyuan brother
-Lyana rainbow
-Izhar juice
-Tianli daughter
-Ezekiel
-Cheryl twinklestar
* if i miss you out , tell me . (:

Thanks guys ! :D Love you guys so manymany ! MUAKS! :D
You guys really made my day . * Winks

Tho i didn't enjoy much of my birthday this year , but thanks to those who brought me joy and smiles . (: LOVE YOU TO THE EXTREME MAX! (L)