Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Monday, March 15, 2010

Twist in the knot .




















Hai !
Had a amazing day . (:
Meet Cindy at 7am in MAC . Then we left for school arnd 7.30 am . Woo.
Went for lessons . 1hr only . -.- Mdm Tao's mathematics lessons is sleepy . Plus , i slept like only 5hours . * Yawns .
Went to slack at mac with Jamien , James and Derrick . After that , went to slack with Cindy and CO. (: Went to Bedok Reservoir subsequently .
* Jacinda mumo ! We went to reservoir , not ECP lah. (:

Had tons of fun . Minyi made me laugh like hell loads. Cindy is freaking scared of the see-saw . AHAH. You bounce up , she will start screaming . That's what she did to me when i bounce on the see-saw . HAHA .
* Samita ! Why so moody ? D:
Had lots of fun till 3plus . They left for home , so did i . :D
* HOMED .

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY BROTHER ! SO OLD ALREADY , DON"T SO CHILDISH PLEASE ! HAHA. :D

Imy suddenly and i cried again .. WTF...