Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, March 26, 2010

It doesn't pay to be nice .

SHAG is the word i can describe my week. Having muscles ache . Urgh . D:
Don't feel like blogging yaw . Don't know what's wrong with my life . ): Nothing's going well .
I shall reply tag(s) only . :D
JARROD's KIDDIE SMILE IS OMG CUTE! :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ADVERTISING HIS SMILE . (:

Siyun : cheer up baby everything will get better in time.
Reply : Thanks honey . Hope so . =P

Tianli : SPAMMING OF TAGS .
Reply : Thanks loh . ^-^

Felyna: Tags Cynthia!
Reply : Thanks sweetie ! Appreciated! (:

weihan: act cute ***** girl . lol
Reply : SHADUPP lah ! LOL!

SAYONARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (: