Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Thursday, March 18, 2010

SHAG ! D:

YAAW ! :D I'm back yaw.
Had a FUN and AMAZING two days , yesterday and today . (:
Went to Doreen's chalet ! WOO. Many many people , saw many familiar faces which i know them , they don't know me . HAHA.
Played like mad in a big group , we played INDIAN POKER at first . Laugh like mad kids . (: One of them tio 300 stokes of highlighter ! HAHA . Pathetic seh .

Then sang for Doreen birthday song , after tht , the boys from the clique played cake smashed . HAHA. Played true or dare , then Sameo kena owned by a small boy of arguing . HAHA .
Many left for home after that , it's like only 11pm only. -.-"
We played mahjong , poker cards , pillow fight , computer .. We even went to walk around in the wee hours like 2am ? HAHA . Went to eat supper at mac at 2am plus . (:
Then accompany Kitty sist , she super bored .

The boys played like real mad , Dean made Ian drink like hell till he was fully bloated . I drank alot too. Whiskey , Vodka and Liquior . Mix here and there . Wa ! Freaking nice ! :D
Ian felt umcomfortable , he was like fully bloated till he vomited everything out .
We all slacked , drink , chit-chat , some smoke . Had a great time .

At 4am , Penny sist arrived with her two friends . They also slacked . (: I accompanied Kitty sist to mac at 4am to buy her breakfast ! LOL !
After that , continued slacking . Many went to sleep , only left Xiaoyuan , Miaojun , me , Willy , Sameo , Weijie and *one guy . ( Forget his name ) We are like the only ones that ton to the sun rise manxzx. :D

Then , Miaojun headed for school , Penny sist head home . Willy , me , Sameo , Xiaoyuan played abit mahjong . Then Sameo decided to eat , so we waited till 8plus then leave the chalet . (:
All complained the food sucks ! HAHA . :P
SLACKED , then all went to sleep ! Tired . -.-" I pity Willy , cuz he kena squashed by Jianyu and Terence . OPPS . :X HAHA .
Then slack slack slack ! Then Mr WILLY KOH have bad headache due to drinking too much . So , i went to buy for him panadol(s) for him . I'm so kind . Who knows suddenly rain so heavily , when i came back , i was so drenched ! DL Blurrrrrrrr! So cold okay.
* Willy koh ! Thank me for that ! (: HAHAHA .

Slept , not feeling too good . Then played poker cards till 6plus . Bussed home . :D
Now having slight flu .
Ton for 1day , preparing to ton again . Pei them , but i'm at home ! :P
Go eat medicine lo , sayonaraaaaaaaaaaa!
*Pictures posted later . BLURRRED