Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Starry starry night , i miss you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING RAELENE! :D Have a memorable 14th year of life . Luv you sist . (L)


When i miss you , sometimes i listen to music or look at pictures of you not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if i'm with you ..
It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone & a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone like you ..

My heads spinning,
I'm back to the beginning.
Without you here,
Was my biggest fear.
Left again with a stitched up heart,
Begin a new from the very start..

I've let you go , for your smile . But all i get in return , was the sound of my shattering heart ..
It's okay if you don't luv me alr , but please don't ask me to move on and look for a better guy than you cuz you're irreplaceable .