Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pratical luvv


I cry for the time that you were once mine,
I cry for the memories you've left behind,
I cry for the pain, the lost, the old the new,
I cry for the times when i once had you

When something's over, it's over.
it can never start again.
When it's broken ,you can never
put back the pieces.
Life is not the way you want it to be.

i wanna die
i wanna bleed
i wanna cry
but all i can do
is just keep walking
with a smile on my face
and pretend the scars
aren't really there

I miss you a little,
I guess you could say,
a little too much,
a little too often,
and a little more each day.

A goodbye isn't painful
unless you're never going
to say hello again.


Sometimes letting you go , is a form of happiness .
A happiness that will bring a smile on your face
yet a crack in my heart ..