Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Friday, March 19, 2010

Jealousy doesn't meant ENVY ! D:

Hai ! :DD
I broke my record today . (: After ton-ing the previous night with all the liquior , i was shag till i slept for straight 12hours last night . 11.30pm to 11.30am ! Broke record loh ! (:
Too shag . -.-

Ate , went to meet Phaqi sist , Tianli daughter and Fengwei kor subsequently . (: We all ate HAAGEN DAAZ . Kor foot bill . HAH . (: But end up , Phaqi and i pay him back. (: We're so nice right? HAHA .
Went to play badminton ! Totally off-mood and off-form . D:
Then slacked at there . (: Lazy play liao . Allson qian bi and Derrick didi keep hitting kor with shuttles ! AHAHAHAHH!
NONSENSE DONUT ! Tianli and i renamed him , NONSENSE PIG ; SHORTIE . - TIANLI . SO BAD ! :P I better hor , NONSENSE KEAI ! HAHA .

Kor went home when his dad came . GUAI KIA . :X Then Tianli and Derrick went up to the mini cafe to eat maggie mee ! Allson and i wait . After that , we went to subway , become they wait . FUNNY LIKE HELL OKAY . We laugh like mad cows ! Hahaaa!
Partially is because of that banana ! HAHA.. Tianli like giam lan lidat . WTF . -.-

Bussed home after that . (:

Bvyan is my darling girlfr ! HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!