Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Without you , my world is black and white...


Willy.K !
Sameo!
Sameo!
Terrance!
Ian and Miaojun !
Willy , Xiaoyuan and Sameo !
Xiaoyuan and Sameo!
Terrance !
Liquor ! :DD
Call police !
Done by : Sameo and Wj .
* Overdue pictures! :D

Hai hai ! :D
Went out today ! With mumo , Aunty and cousins .
Mumo good mood , treated us Swensens . (: Went for shopping . Ultra boring lehhh! D:
Luckily got Byvan , my dearest girlfr , entertain me or else i'm bored till hell . THANKS GIRLFR! (:
(♥)
Having ultra bad cramps ! D: Painful like hell . Still having flu somemore . D':
Saw Doreen sist and Benjamin bro ! (: They go dating ! HHAHA !
After that , saw Willy.K . (:

Cabbed home subsequently . :D
Now my sweet girlfr entertaining me ! Sayonaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! (L)