Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You're my once in a lifetime ,

Hold my hand, just one more time, so I can remind myself why it is that I can't get over you.
I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.
While I was holding on , all you did was let go..

Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real.
Mad because I don't know how you feel.
Upset because we can't make it right.
Sad because I need you day and night.
Angry because you won't take my hand.
Aggravated because you don't understand.
Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever..

I know I'm not completely over him. He still crosses my mind several times a day, but with each one of those times, a feeling of contempt also passes through my heart. Maybe if this happens enough, my heart will become completely hardened to him, and I'll get to the point where he doesn't affect me anymore..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To *GIRL . **SOME SUCKER
: Please stop your nonsensical gossiping behind my back . You where not happy , say in front of me . We settle it face-to-face . If you got no guts , then shut the f*** up okay . Nothing better to say , it's better for you to shut the hell up . Don't offend or play games with me if you don't have the guts .
Don't act timid or innocent please , it makes people puke and feel disgusted about you . Act like a sheep in front of boys , got boyfr still flirt. You're just a wolf under sheep's clothing . Oh , yucks .

Btw , i got suitors , cannot isit ? You jealous uh ? Stop going around and tell people , you don't believed got people woo me . You think they care ? Plus , you don't believe , your problem okay . Want me name out the name(S) for you ?
And kindly KINDLY , stop going arnd , telling people your 'sweet' love story which it's a worse luv story i ever heard okay . Even others also can't stand you and your crap luv story . Don't bother to 'advertise' your story manxzx because what's there to be proud of ?

Whatever it is , stop your childish acts . Everyone says you're just a SUCKER . Because , all you KNOW HOW TO DO IS - SUCK UP TO PEOPLE'S ASS. -Seriously .

Lastly , not happy , talk to me FACE TO FACE . Don't play with me , i'm soooooooooooo not in the mood . You not happy , can find me trouble , but i promised you , what's gonna happen after that , it's double of what you did to me . (: