Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The broken pieces will never be amend ,

Hi .
Boredddddddddddd day. D: Someone entertain me pleaseeeeeeeeeee!
Went to vent my sadness just now. Run and run ! Until my knees started aching again. :<
My knees were killing me. Mumo says if this goes on , i perhaps gonna stop playing badminton. ): Sighs. I'll never give up on it. Even if my knees kill me. (:
But after venting everything out , felt better. At least better than crying. Cuz crying makes me worn out. ): I think with a clearer mind also.
Thought hard after venting all the sadness , frustrations. Perhaps , i just gotta let go. No point being sad also. (:
Woo. Friday going back school for badminton and stuffs. Preparing for notice board etc.
Btw , i got a new comforter a.k.a listening ear which Sherralyn! (: Haha. She's a great listener i swear. :D * Thanks girl. :D
That's all for now. Byeee..!
Support my blogshop mah! :) http://thy-madnesswardrobe.blogspot.com/