Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

He ate my heart ,

Hi,
Happy birthday to Huihui! :D

Had a okay day .. (: Twelve plus , met up with Leecheng at tm mac. Then we made our way to KFC to meet Fengwei and Junhong. (: On the way , Natalie spotted me and she called me loudly. Haha. Glad to see her. It's been long since i've seen her also. ):
Then went to KFC , i can only elaborate that period of time in there was : Hilarious , awkward yet a bit happy.. After discussion for badminton stuffs , Fengwei left for home. O:
Leecheng , Junhong and me went roaming at the three malls. Once again , i was spotted by someone i know , who is Alynna ! :D Haha. The last time i saw her was Teacher's Day i think. O.o

Then Leecheng left. Junhong and i went to Bugis to find MiaoJun. (: We went to catch the movie , The Princess And The Frog at iLuma. :D It's so hilarious. Muaahahhahaha! Quite romantic too. I'll rate it 4/5 worth to watch. ^^ Plus iLuma mall is freaking pretty! I'm in love with that place i swear! After that , we went back to to Bugis for dinner. After that , we headed to arcade to see someone. Haha. Woo. Decided to go home as it's 6 plus alr. (: Had a chat with Junhong. A funny one! Bussed home. :B
While walking home , had so many things running through my mind. Then tears start flowing again. :X Urgh.
-Homed.
Recently , i pei _ _ _ _ _ _ _ through his shilian treatment. Then now supposing he pei me through shilian treatment but end up , i pei him for treatment again. :/ Poor thing. but i'm nowhere better. d:

The love is not thr anymore , should let myself let go our memories
i don't exist in your future anymore ..
i have many doubts in my heart ,
You've forgotten what you have promised me
Laughing at myself for being so useless , tears rolling down speechlessly..