Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Sunday, December 27, 2009

My trip!

Jeremy , Jamie , me and Alexkorkor! :D


Alex korkor sleeping. Zzzzzz. :P


The bank name. Short-formed = CCB. Lmao. ^^

HK
HK
Me , Jamie and Jeremy

Me , Jamie and Jeremy. Again. (:

Aunty Ivy , Uncle Kimsoon , Alex korkor , Jeremy , Aunty kimpeng , Jamie, Me , Aunty Agnes and Mumo. (:

Aunty Ivy , uncle Kimsoon , Aunty Agnes , Mumo and KimPeng. (:

Aunty Ivy , Uncle Kimsoon , Me , Jamie , Aunty Agnes , Jeremy , Aunty Kimpeng , Mumo and Alex korkor. :D
Alex kor

Aunty KimPeng , Jamie , Jeremy , me and Alex kor


Me and Jamie
















t

t


Jeremy's unglam face with Alex kor at backgound. (:







Day 1 -
Woke up at 6plus. Dad sent me and mumo to airport to meet the rest. At 7.30am , all arrived at T3. (: Ate , check in and board the plane. Watched PussyCat Dolls concert on the plane and UP. Haha. Laugh till i drop man. Reached HK in nearly 5hours. Bussed to the hotel at Yau Ma Tei. Alex korkor was there already. He took the united airlines while we took the SQ. His flight was earlier. (: Ohmy! I miss him badly. It's long since i've seen him also. Okay , not very long. Saw him during october. O: Check in at the hotel , went to shop around there. Till late night. Back to hotel. Sleep! :D

Day 2-
Woke up at 8plus. Ate breakfast together. Aunty KimPeng , Alex korkor , Jamie , Jeremy and me proceeded to DisneyLand while the rest went to shop. (:
At disney land , most fun is the space roller coaster! Damn exciting. Haha. Jeremy and Jamie was the most happy ones. Pictures will speaks more.
Meet others at evening , went to catch the lazer performance. Nice man. Went to see the hand prints too. (: I saw many celebrities's handprint. I also don't remember who i saw. -.-
Shop shop after that. Back to hotel. Sleep! :D

Day 3 -
Went to the mountains. The temple was like 300+ stairs. Tiring like hell. Alex korkor lazy so he didn't went up. He fell asleep while waiting for us. Haha! Went to see the sceneary around the mountains. Then went to the shop at the central of HK. Alex korkor bought a Hugo Boss belt for his friend. So good leh he. (: Then went back to hotel nearby shop and shop again.
Back to hotel. Sleep! :D

Day 4-
Randomly shopped at a mall. It was christmas eve. Many people siol. We met uncle Terrence then proceed to the peak. Which can let us see the whole HK. We queued so long just to see the entire HK. -.- It's cold lo. We still eat ice-cream. Muahahaha. Cabbed back to hotel. Eat dinner at 11pm plus. Supper to be exact. At a restaurant that mumo's friends recommanded. Yucks. Not nice lah! ): Eat till 12plus. Went back to hotel. Sleep! :D

Day 5-
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D We went to Stanley Market! The stuffs there was nice and cheap! Muahahahahah! Shop till i drop ! ^^ Then went to other shopping malls to shop shop shop!
Sounds like it's shoppping spree! :D Nvm , that's what girls do. Agree? Haha. Went back early to hotel to pack things as we were going to ShenZhen the next day. (:

Day 6-
Went to ShenZhen. Mumo fell ill. She stay at the hotel to rest. No mood to shop. Aunty Kimpeng asked me what's wrong. Then she guessed correctly. I cried. She soothed me down. Quite embarrasing. :/ Shopped at the mall.
Alex korkor saw me crying previously then also ask me the same thing. Then i tell him and once again , cry. He hugged me for quite long to soothed me down. We went back to check on mumo. She's better.
We went out to karaoke without mumo. She needs rest. In the karaoke room , i thank Alex kor , he hugged me and tell me something. Haha. He say cannot say. Muahahha. Thanks Alexkor! ;D We sang many songs. Alex kor and i drank beer. Shiok man. Haha. Alex kor's voice damn damn nice okay! :] We went for supper after that. (:
Back to hotel. Slack with Alex kor will 2am plus , he bought me' back to my room. (: Sleep!

Day 7 -
Acarde-d. Damn fun! I played the drums for 9rounds till my hands pain. Haha.
Went for massage and spa too. Wa. Damn shiok siol. Damn ticklish sia , i kept laughing non-stop. The girl whom helped me massage laughed at me also. (: So funny. Then mumo and aunty Ivy not feeling well. We ate there and bussed back to hotel. Watch telly till 12plus. Sleep!

Day 8 (today ; 271209) -
Went back to HK. Do all the last minute shopping. Mumo bought manymany things. (: I go make fun of Yau Ma Tei = You ma ti ! ( You die ) Haha!
Meet up with everyone as we walked separated ways. Alex kor's flight was different timing from our's , he will reach S'pore at 12am while we will reach at 10plus . We hugged each other for the last time. Awwww... :/ The next time i'll see him is 1month later. ); So longggggggg!
Rushed to the airport , board the plane. Watched G-Force and Goodbye Mom. Haha. One is comedy , one is touching yet sad. Reached S'pore soon. Check out.
Took uncle Terrence car back. (: Say goodbye to Aunty kimpeng , Ivy and Agnes , together with Uncle Terrence , Kimsoon. See you guys 1 month later also! :D Reached home . Bathed. Now blogging here!
* Yawns. I'm off to bed.
There's training tmr. Byeee!

PS. I spent nearly 2hours doing this. :P