Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

He can't seems to get off my mind..

(Edited-/)
Hi .
Went out with Jamie , Jeremy and Aunty. ^^ Met them at 1pm in TM. Bought tickets for movie then lunch-ed. Shopping then went for the movie.
The movie not bad lah , funny . After tht , Shaire spotted me in the toilet. Haha! Went to find aunty then i saw Lynn Chua also. Went for more shopping again. Ate dinner at 7 plus. Bought stuffs for mommy.
While heading for interchange , saw Hillary! ;D Then bussed home. Saw Cecilia ! ^^
Homed. Chatting with junhong now.
Junhong , you damn sui today!
byeeee!
I'm finally done with my photo gallery on my wardrobe. I paste like hell for hours! D: But nice can liao! (:

Boy , if you still know how much i still love you , how great will tht be ? O: