Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Freakking pissed !

_|_
Oh damn! Will those damn irritating retards just fuck off? You and your damn it family stop bugging me for that damn it goodness sake? You guys are none of my freaking business!
Damn you fucking bitch! No , to be exact to describe you , you're a WHORE! :D Your brother-in-law or whatsoever crap has nothing to do with me ALREADY !
Oh yea! That middle finger up right there is so for you and your damn family. Childish people like you can't grow up. Screw you whore. You pathetic whore just dunno when to grow up. I'll give u a L sign. Stand for losers like you.
You better off bang your head on the wall and die immediately will do others a great favour whore. You go geylang be chicken better lah. But too bad you dont even worth 1buck. Pathetic. Go back to your mama and cry lah , noob. You better fuck off from me if you still have vagina.

Hi all.
Just came back from Doreen's house to celebrate Dean's birthday. (:
Oh yea , the dog scares the shit hell out of me! D: Had fun. Jolyn was like so zai. She remembers every commercial. Laughs.
Slacked with cousins then blew cake. Haha. Ice-cream logcake as birthday cake. Funny.
Dean's hair like naruto ! Haha. Anyway , Happy Birthday Dean kor! :D
Have fun tmr at Genting. (:
Nothing much to post due to some retards which pissed me off.
Byeeee!
Omg omg ! I'm in love with the movie , STARDUST. So niceeeeeeee! :D