Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dont forget about us ,


I love this! ^^ Damn pretty. Crystal ball. OMG!










(edited/)
Hi.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOVIN! :D
Currently at Jovin's house. For his birthday celebration. (: Not much people here also. His friends were so excited while playing WII. Haha. XianYing was shouting like hell as he missed 1pin at the WII bowling in order to strike. Laughs. I like his tee. Green tee with MickeyMouse. Ohmy! I just realised i was also wearing green tee with mickeymouse, :D
Before we went down to play , we blow the birthday cake. Pictures taken . Upload when i get home. (:
Played badminton with Jolyn , Kin and Michelle jie. (: Haha. Played with Kin. Kept smashing. Laughs! :D He's cute. If i'm not wrong , he's same age as me. ^^
Then i do scoring for Jovin and Co. Then Kin be my speaker. Haha! :D
Went back , then Kin and Kyo left. (:
Now blogging ; watching bro play WII baseball. (:
I watched , THE WILL , omg! I cried. So touching and sad. ): I want to watch , SUNFLOWER PROMISE! :D So nice lidat.
Toodles.
*Some pictures missing. *Sorry. :/

Oh yaw , reminder:
I'll be going overseas tmr morning till 27th. Dont worry , i'll go for the training on 28 and 29. (:
All your sms(s) replies will all be replied till 7am. If something impt , sms my phone ; tag at blog ; Facebook , If private , mail me. (:
Okay ,
Happy ADVANCED 9th Monthsary to my dearest Jacinda mommy and Gavin daddy ! :D
Happy ADVANCED 4th monthsary to my dearest Peiwern nuer and Oscar son! (:
Lastly , Have a blessed Christmas all the babes and hunks. (: Loves! ^^
LOVE ALL.
Byeeeee! (: