Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year! 2010!


HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :D
May 2010 be a fruitful and blessed year! :D Last long all couples and study hard ; work hard yaw!
Especially all those who are taking O's and PSLE next year , JIAYOUS! :D

Many thanks for all the darlings wishes , back to you guys! Loves! (:
Alvin , Atika , Aunty Eleen , Cindy , Fengwei , Gavin , Glen Neo , Huihui , Irene , Jacinda , Jiamin , Jiayu , Jianyu , JingKang , Joel , Junhong , Leecheng , Lyana , Miaojun , Nicholas , Oscar , Sherralyn , Syafiqah , Tianli , Taichin , XiaoYuan , FAMILY AND FRIENDS , ETC.
* Too many , deleted some accidentally so i don't remembred who sent me. If i forgot your name , tag me , i'll add! (:

Special thanks to my beloved girlfr , LIM JUNHONG ! (: Thanks for doing countdown with me! Haha. Screaming on the phone like mad man leh you. Haha!
Tho a little disappointed he didn't call but at least he just wished. (:
Happy new year to you too! ^^ Imy.

Byeee guys! See you in school soon. Yucks! I hate school! ):
Sighs. A new journey awaits us so let's go!!! :D

All i ever want for Christmas is YOU.
All i ever want for new year is YOU.
All i ever want for valentine is YOU.
All i ever want for CNY is YOU.
All i ever wanted for my birthday is YOU.
All i ever wanted for holidays is YOU.
All i ever wanted for your birthday is YOU AND ME.
All i ever wanted for youth day is YOU.
All i ever wanted for children's day is YOU.
And all i ever wanted for every year , every months , every week , everyday , every hour , every minutes , every seconds , every milliseconds , every moments is YOU. (:
All i ever wanted , is YOU YOU YOU! :D