Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I still miss you so much ,

(Edited/)

Hi.
Sleepy . -.-
All thanks to YAP FENGWEI ! So early call me. I still want to sleep lehh. :/ Morning alarm call. Sighs. Gonna have eye bags man. :X
Got ready and went out ! (:
Bussed to Junhong's bus stop then we took bus to school tgt. Saw his brother too! :D
Went to find Mrs Foo . Get all the materials from her then proceeded to canteen for the notice board. (:
Junhong took down everything from the notice board while i design everything. Messy sia. :B After all the hard work , our notice board managed to become so COLOURFUL. Damn striking! Haha! Whoaaaaa , real hard work man. Tired yet fun and hilarious. Both of us laughing like MAD cows. Stupid Junhong tried to poke me with the pin , urgh ! We managed to do finish everything within two hours. (: Packed up and left.
Upon reaching the traffic light , i realised i forgotten to get money from Mrs Foo. :/ haha.
Lunched with Junhong at TECH VIEW. :D Bussed home with him too. (:
Home-d.
Shag man! I go sleep ltr.
Tag tag ! (:

With the crossroads as the backgound , and the icy wind as props
The atmostsphere is stuffy and it feels like it's gonna rain .
I'm waiting for memories to visit me
The moment we first met each other , it's still so clear in my mind
Then why in a blink of an eye we're facing separation
I haven't sort out those heart-warming moments , but it's alr too late
Twinkling with a glittering translucence yet hurting myself
You said that those memories that belongs to us , you cant continue them anymore
You said goodbye so softly , it was like air
but why am i unable to breathe ?
I'm willing not to love you , because all the happiness and sadness seems redundant now
I'll hide all the pain in my heart , without a need to close it away , or a need to let it fully recover.
I'm willing not to love you , in the future all my happiness will be covered with sad yet beautiful memories.
I'm willing not to love you , from now on , i'll just inject all the recollections in my heart.
i'll try my best to stop the feeling from growing . As long you're happy , so am i. (:
But , i still love you as much as ever..