Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Swirling with memories of me and you ,

I don't really know what the hell I'm doing,
I could be walking, down the street,
And if a guy notices me,
Then you get upset
But if I'm walking with you holding hands and kissing,
Anybody can see what that means,
Should I wear a sign that says don't look at me?
Baby I'm all yours, kissing and hugging, all in public,
What do you think that's all for?
I don't give a damn about nobody but you,
But you always question, thinking I'm creeping, without a reason,
Why are you always stressing?
let me ask you a question

it's getting annoying and I can't prove with what I think,
That you been checking me, for me, all on my cellphone
But if you dont then just leave what with me you're calling,
What I gotta do to make you see?
Tell me something boy cause this is killing me
And I'm at my wits end ,
Cause there's nothing else that I can do ,if you just dont care,
Maybe I should just be done with you, But I don't want to ..

Tell me, what, don't you understand?
Doing all I can, you don't know that I'm your woman
What, don't you understand?
If I wanted someone else, Then I would be with someone else but all I want is you


And , really .. All i ever wanted is only you. Hope you are reading now.. Before i go overseas , i only wanna declare something , which is , I Still Love You. I can swear it across my heart , boy.
Tho we've broken up , but i want you to believe tht , that bitch whom is spreading bad things about me , you can choose to believe her or not. But the truth will be THE WAY YOU'RE LOOKING AT ME ; THE WAY YOU'RE THINKING OF ME. I trust you. If you still like that girl you've liked until you don't even know if you still like her , then go for it. Dont wait anymore.. You've waited nearly to a year isn't?
Well , shan't talk much. But take cares. You've lost weight since you came back. :/ Eat more alrights. See you 8days later. Merry Christmas!

iLOVEYOU.

(THIS POST WILL BE THE LAST POST TILL I'M BACK! )