Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Monday, December 14, 2009

Turn around and around , we came back to the start.

Laughing isn't always mean happiness.
Sometimes it's a mask to cover the pain.
And , to hide that you're broken inside
And , you wanna bleed it out.

Can anyone explains why it tends to hurt more each time? nevermind. I'll get over it. Sooner or later.
If you're seeing this , i really hope you could grant me my wish , which is ,
Let's be back friends. No avoiding. Alrights?
Nothing awkward. (: Takecares!

To some bitch out thr : You know what? Some stuffs are NOT for such a bitch like you to interfere. Why don't you stop poking your fucking nose into other's business. You see me not happy then say in front of me lah. No need to go anyhow tell others all kinds of bullshit! Got me into some kinda shit situation i am in now. I'll remember everything you do , MotherF.
Know what? i kinda advise you to stop whatever you're doing now before things turn ugly. I dont have patience to play with you. You know clearly what u have said to others about me. Got guts badmouth me in front of me lah. Noob. Better stop when time has come. Don't go too overboard. I'm warning you , bitch!