Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Suckkkkkkkkk!

Why can't people just live their life and don't interfere mine...?
I'm so sick of everything... My life sucks so much ever since 14dec.
Why bitches kept smearing my reputation? What good stuffs you bitches get in return? Happiness isit? Wtf.
Thought if everything ended , things will get better but instead , it turns out worst..
You think i don't know anything but actually it's you whom is kept in the dark all this while..
I'm so frustrated with everything.. Can anybody save me..?!
Urgh.. If i can bang the wall and die now , i really will do it now.
Things just don't go the way i want it to. ):
But crying already made me so worn out , can else can i do....?