Cynthia

My photo
I ♥ Brothers/Sisters ! I ♥ gans and friends too. LOVE shopping , phone chats , ton-ing , liquor , slacking , texting . (: Photography mustn't be missed out either . I live my life the way i loved . I don't need your judgement . Don't exercise your character insults here b'cuz you don't have the rights to judge me at all . (; I live in the world full of people pretending to be someone they are not . A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. It's also a autograph of love .

Monday, December 28, 2009

That hotness drives me crazy ,








.

Credits : ME! :D
Hi.
Was waken by mumo's loud voice. -.- Shag man.
Mumo called delivery to house. Ate. Computer-ed ; changed ; went out of house.
Bussed to Junhong's bus stop first then we went to school together. (: Saw Nicole on the bus also.
Reached , Tianli and Gifford in school already. Chit-chat till teacher opened the door for ish.
Training damn funny. Tianli and me kept laughing non-stop. All thought we siao. Lol. ^^
After training , Junhong , Norrizam , Fengwei and me stayed back for the photo-taking. Haha. Damn funny. We laughed till stomachache. (: Fengwei and i made Junhong to take off his jersey then Fengwei asked me to take picture. But we didn't . Muahahaha. Fengwei kept saying the flower very nice. Take home la , Fengwei . -.-
We went out of school and proceed to bus stop after we took finish all the pictures. (:
Junhong and i parted ways with Fengwei at the traffic light as we were going TM to print photos while Fengwei going to BBtea shop. :/
We reached to CS then print all the pictures . Homed after that. (:
I'm off to have my dinner.
Byeee peeps! :D